If you are looking for a refresh on your Thanksgiving table this year, take a look at these Mediterranean recipes this holiday season. From fresh side dishes to desserts these Mediterranean Thanksgiving recipes will make you the star of your holiday meal.
Don’t miss these great ideas to either supplement or swap for your favorite Thanksgiving staples
1. Fall Harvest Sangria from ¡Hola! Jalapeño
A great way to start the special meal is with a signature cocktail. Try this easy and festive sangria recipe.
2. Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Hummus Recipe From Salt & Wind
Healthy recipes don’t have to be any less satisfying. This hummus is a great addition to any appetizer spread.
3. Baked Camembert with Honey and Apple from Beyond Sweet & Savory
4. Sweet Potato Chips with Whipped Goat Cheese from Salt & Wind
Sweet potatoes aren’t just for sweet potato casserole. They make delicious, crispy chips for cream goat cheese dip.
5. Homemade Tzatziki Dip from This Mess Is Ours
Serve with pita chips and veggies!
6. Smoky Eggplant Dip from So Much Food Blog
Check out this easy recipe for a perfect appetizers. Serve with warm pita bread for dipping. Top with toasted pine nuts for extra crunch.
7. Creamy Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup from A Girl Defloured
Start your Thanksgiving meal with this silky soup made from red peppers and tomato.
8. Herb and Orange Roast Turkey Breast with Pear Gravy from Salt & Wind
Fresh herbs and orange make this turkey a total treat for your holiday table.
9. Roasted Garlic Sausage Kale and Mushroom Lasagna from Britney Breaks Bread
If you are looking for a different main course for Thanksgiving dinner, how about this drool-worthy lasagna?
10. Whole Roasted Cauliflower from The Delicious Life
As far as vegan Thanksgiving recipes go, this one is a real stunner. An impressive as a Mediterranean theme main or a most loved side dish.
11. Greek Eggplant and Potatoes from Heather Christo
More vegan recipes? Okay, how about this incredible eggplant dish full of Greek herbs and a great addition to any sit-down meal.
12. Homemade Cranberry Sauce from So Much Food Blog
This traditional recipe gets a Mediterranean twist from rosemary, orange zest, and Grand Marnier.
13. Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta Cheese from Elina Saiach
Delicious food does not need to be complicated. These Brussels sprouts are a perfect example.
15. Holiday Salad with Citrus from California Grown
Festive tables will rejoice with this colorful salad on Thanksgiving day.
16. Sautéed Green Beans with Mushrooms and Crispy Shallots from G-Free Foodie
17. Olive and Wild Rice Salad from This Mess Is Ours for California Ripe Olives
I love this salad because it is an easy addition to the Thanksgiving menu that can be made ahead and served at room temperature. Also, bonus points for being made with whole grains!
18. Roasted Butternut Squash with Feta and Pomegranate Salsa from The Delicious Life
19. Fennel, Red Onion, and Spicy Sausage Stuffing from A Girl DeFloured
20. No-Knead Olive Bread from Elina Saiach
21. Apple Puff Pastry Galette from Bakes By Brown Sugar
Pumpkin pie is great, but really impress with this gorgeous golden brown galette filled with layers of apples.
22. Roasted Grape Goat Cheese Tart from Baking The Goods
Make this beautiful tart instead of the regular desserts for your Thanksgiving celebration. The filling is super creamy with goat cheese and Greek yogurt.
23. Petite Cranberry Apple Tarts from Displaced Housewife
24. Tart Tatin from Eat The Love
Top 5 Most Popular Thanksgiving Posts
- Super Easy Herb-Rub Turkey
- 11 Recipes To Make With Butternut Squash
- Easy Cornbread with Corn, Rosemary, and Cheddar
- How To Tell If Fresh Cranberries Are Bad
- 10 Cozy Ways To Use Bosc Pears
Have a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving Friends!
I’d love to know what’s on your menu. Drop me a comment below and let me know if you try any of these recipes. Share a photo and tag me on Instagram using @katesbestrecipes so that I can see! Also, sign up for my weekly recipe newsletter so you never miss a thing.